Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Waffles (Easy)


My kids are the kind of children that want breakfast first thing in the morning. I am a mean mommy and make them wait until after I get my workout in, I'm teaching them patience. When they hear me come home they both come running up shouting "mommy's home". I love it and look forward to walking in the door. They very next thing they say is "I want breakfast". That is where this recipe comes in handy. I am able to whip up a warm, healthy breakfast pretty quick, which makes me the hero of the morning. These are very tasty, crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. I love the smell that the pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon impart throughout the kitchen. So make sure you have some Bisquick and pumpkin on your shelf and you will always be prepared to make this breakfast treat.


Pumpkin Pie Waffles

2 cups Bisquick baking mix
1 1/3 cups milk
1 egg
2 Tbsp. oil
1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. cinnamon

Preheat a waffle iron. In a medium sized bowl combine the Bisquick, milk, egg, oil, pumpkin, and spices. Mix until just combined. Pour onto preheated waffle iron and cook according to manufacturing instructions. Serve warm with maple syrup.

 
Come join #DairyBreakfastClub recipe party at TidyMom along with The California Milk Advisory Board and RealCaliforniaMilk.com

0 comments:

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Powered by Blogger.
Followers
Photobucket

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Labels
Photobucket
About Me
My Photo
momof2girls
One of the many jobs I have as a stay at home mom is to cook. I love being in the kitchen and creating yummy dishes to feed my family. I started this blog as a way to virtually capture my most valuable recipe creations and finds. I hope you enjoy!
View my complete profile
Won In The Oven
Photobucket

Archive
Photobucket
Photobucket